This is the rental agreement terms and conditions contract between the principal hiree and got 2 go rentals gold coast to rent a hire vehicle including all equipment as well as any replacement vehicle. Upon accepting our online rental agreement the hiree accepts all terms and conditions within this contract.
1. Vehicle Condition and Return: the hiree acknowledges that the vehicle is delivered to you in a clean and good operating condition. The hiree agrees to return the vehicle in the same condition on the date specified in your hire contract. Excess cleaning will incur fees. The hire period of the hire vehicle is limited to the requested hire. The vehicle is to be returned no later than stated on the hire contract. Late returns will incur a $50AUD fee.
2. Persons who must not drive the vehicle: Persons under twenty one years of age. Person who has had there license suspended or cancelled within last three years. A person who intends to use hire vehicle for illegal purposes. A person who has given false name,address or drivers license details. A person with blood alcohol exceeding legal limits. A person under the influence of drugs. Penalty for breaching these conditions is $500AUD.
3. Circumstances where vehicle must not be used: Any unsealed roads and off road conditions. The carriage of any explosive materials. Pushing or towing any vehicle or trailor or other object. The carriage of any animal. Any racing,speed trials,hill climbing or entertainment purposes. Use of vehicle in a dangerous manner. Penalty for breaching these terms and conditions is $2500AUD
4. Obligations of the Hiree: the hiree is liable for compliance with the terms and conditions of this agreement. By entering into this agreement the hiree does authorise the company to debit the credit card provided and will pay the hire company on demand any balance of the following charges: rental charges. any illegal traffic parking violations that may occur while under hire contract plus a $50AUD admin fee per violation. any roadside assistance call outs or service charges. Replacement keys. Any towing fee expenses. Any repairs/expenses if vehicle submerged or partially submerged in water. Tyres are damaged other then by normal wear and tear. In the event of a speeding offence the principal hiree must disclose their home address for a statutory declaration or face fines up to $2000AUD.
5. Damage Liability and Cover: got 2 go gold coast airport rentals has a damage and liability waiver included at no extra cost for all customers. all customers who have booked online have a NIL excess on their chosen hire vehicle. we include full comprehensive car hire insurance and this is inclusive of the daily hire rates. in the event of an accident or damage to the hire vehicle the customer has no financial liability with got 2 go rentals gold coast. tolls are inclusive of the daily hire rate. unlimited km’s are inclusive of the daily hire rate.
6. General Provisions: got 2 go rentals gold coast will only record one principal hiree/authorised driver and that person is liable for all rental charges and additional fees should any of the terms and conditions in this contract be breached.any damage to hire vehicle or traffic violations/infringement offences by additional drivers are the financial responsibility of the principal hiree. the hiree is obligated to report any suspected mechanical issues with the hire vehicle.the hire vehicle is to be returned with the amount of fuel equal to that at the time of the rental or a re-fuel charge will apply.you are responsible for your tolls while under hire contract with us..all hire vehicles are covered by RACQ roadside assistance if required.replacement keys will incur a $150AUD fee.the hire company is not liable for any damage that occurs to the personal property of the hirer while under hire contract.in the event of an accident the hiree must contact the hire company.the only accepted payment for rental and hire charges is by credit or debit card. The car hire contract can be cancelled at any time if a customer becomes abusive or fails to comply with company regulations stated above.
Our staff are available on 0416227038 for any questions you may have between 6am – 6pm.
If you reqiure after hours assistance for any mechanical issues please contact RACQ and quote our company service number provided below:
RACQ PHONE NUMBER: 1800 648 058 SERVICE NUMBER: 0235858009
Thank you for you business.